Silikon 1000 Miami: Filler Rejuvenation
Package permanent filler rejuvenation is a common procedure also known as Cosmetic Dermatology Miami. Is intended to permanently regain their youthful appearance. This package is a medical silicone produced in the U.S. and approved by the FDA. This treatment is permanent because the silicone produces a natural filling and growth of tissues in the lips and filling grooves produce a natural growth of the upper lip. Unlike Radiesse, Juvederm, and Restylane that lasts a while, this treatment is permanent.
Eres Plastic Surgery Miami, has a team of surgeons with the highest standards of quality and among them are Dr. Siddarth Bass specialist in package permanent filler rejuvenation, which inserted the new techniques in their work with patients to achieve effective and lasting results.
Ideal candidates for the permanent silikon 1000 filler rejuvenation
Ideal candidates for filling permanent his lips are those men and women who feel dissatisfied with their lips and want to be great and sensual. Those people that over the years, they age and it is normal for lip volume lost due to lack of collagen, so that lip implants can restore lost volume are also.
Preparation before silikon 1000 filler rejuvenation.
- Preparation before permanent filler rejuvenation Miami made ??it is important that you are prepared for the procedure and achieved so little risk and minimize undesirable side effects.
- It is very important that the patient is informed and be sure the expectations you want to achieve with the procedure.
- First you will conduct a complete medical history in giving the background of hypersensitivity reactions or allergies to materials or anesthetics.
- Pregnant or nursing women cannot perform the procedure. Permante the use of fillers is also not recommended if you have an autoimmune disease or are immune compromised or receiving certain treatments , so it is very important to the health check performed before treatment permanent filler Miami.
- It is also recommended that patients do not consume anticoagulant medication a few days before the procedure, should also be avoided take no steroidal anti-inflammatory type.
The permanent filler rejuvenation Eres Plastic Surgery Florida package includes the following treatments:
Lips Augmentation Miami.
present, thick or fleshy lips are very common because nature is not as generous and many people often feel dissatisfied with their lips because they are thin and few sensual. Apparently slender lips are unattractive physical symptoms.
Improving lips, also known as lip augmentation, is a non-invasive procedure in which filler is injected nasolabial Hialeah to restore volume and enhance the shape or contour of the lips. Lip augmentation may also be performed to correct the asymmetry resulting from aging, trauma or surgery.
The lip augmentation could be done with two different procedures for temporary and permanent fillers. Non-surgical procedures such as dermal fillers are used to temporary increase lip volume but for a period of time, while permanent procedures would be the final solution to your problems, obtaining the desired for the rest of their days end result. For temporary filler can find more information about different types of dermal fillers and brand approved by the FDA as Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane and many more in our section of injectable fillers.
The length of a section for this type of procedure can be 3 to 15 minutes depending on size of area you want to cover.
Filler Nasolabial Miami
- After treatment, the lips may become red and swollen
- Can also produce small bruises around the area where the injections are made, but it disappears in a few days
- Most people returning to work immediately after treatment
We recommend using permanent filler; especially the modern permanent filler silicone 1000 used for important medical applications such as the treatment of grooves on the body, face and is approved for permanent lip augmentation.
Silicone 1000 for lip augmentation
For most of us, the lines, also known as nasolabial folds are nothing to smile about. With a voluminous filler, you can restore the youthful volume and stimulate collagen production in this area, minimizing the appearance of those pesky facial lines, wrinkles and folds that hide our smiles.
The silicone 1000 is a treatment and renewing art approved for FDA and underutilized in South Florida. Eres Plastic Surgery is one of the first plastic surgery clinics in Miami this treatment being developed to increase the permanent lips.
The use of liquid silicone was approved under the name Silicon 1000 and had its first profit to keep the detached retinas in the eyes instead. Currently it has become more popular in the treatment of the United States, as doctors use it to fill wrinkles, furrows and acne scars or add volume to lips and cheeks with permanent effects.
Silikon injections 1000 Miami. Procedure Description.
Dr. Bass first, injected a section of only one or two tenths of toast spoons of silicone 1000 at 4 different points on the upper lip use the technique of micro drops, as it involves the injection only small amounts of silicone 1000 around the site of treatment. These drops not absorbed by the body, it causes a natural reaction that includes lip collagen production to surround them, making the lip augmentation. After three months of injections of micro droplets, Dr. Bass repositioned other silicone 1000 portion in the treated area is ensuring that the desired configuration and with restraint or missing in some area volume. This provides a very natural result, it is also a security measure that we consider in Eres Plastic Surgery Florida, because the results are permanent, silicone 1000 is inorganic, when put on the skin, it stays there making it more convenient for the patient. For those patients who are sensitive to the inconvenience to have the injection in a place like the lips, the doctor may apply a small anesthetic to numb the treatment area before the procedure. It is a simple and durable procedure that only takes about 15 minutes.
After the Procedure Fill with Silicone 1000
The patient may feel natural but are usually minimal discomfort and after the procedure, the patient needs no or little downtime from normal activities. Any swelling that may prove to be resolved in less than two hours.
Risks of Silicone 1000
The use of silicone 1000 is considered a safe procedure with a low complication or adverse reactions percent.
with any cosmetic procedure, it may cause some side effects from its use, especially if a large amount of silicone 1000 is injected, resulting in formation of bags inflamed tissues, but the technique of micro droplets prevents any disproportion making this treatment more safe and durable.
Silicone 1000 treatments are less expensive than the temporary fillers such as collagen and Restylane, which last 6 months treatment need another treatment, and those patients have to be injected again and again by the very expensive treatment, however the silicone 1000 is a treatment that costs $ 1,000 but is permanent and secure.
Questions and Answers about Silicone 1000
Fractional Laser Therapy
Fractional laser therapy is a noninvasive treatment that uses a device to deliver a laser beam divided into thousands of microscopic treatment zones that target a fraction of skin at a time. This is analogous to a photographic image being enhanced or altered pixel by pixel.
Fractional Laser Procedure of Miami
The system of fractional CO2 laser fires a laser beam 10600nm and then be divided into a number of microscopic beams, producing dot or treatment areas as pixels in the selected area of the skin , leaving the other zones within it, more that untouched.
Therefore, the heat of laser only passes deeply through fractional damaged area. This allows the skin to heal much faster if the whole area was treated. During the skin self-renewal, a large amount of collagen is produced for skin rejuvenation; eventually the skin will look much healthier and younger.
Advantages of Fractional Laser procedure
- Remove acne, acne scars and scars from surgery or illness
- Dispelling wrinkles around the eyes, chicken feet and wrinkles formed by lack of water
- Effectively reduce wrinkles on the face, forehead, the joints and strike pregnancy
- Dispel freckle, nevus zygomaticus and other spots formed by hyper chromic pathological changes
- Tighten the skin and lift the face
- Remove stretch marks caused by pregnancy
- Eliminates skin blemishes
Post Treatment Fractional Laser
- After the laser session can feel a burning sensation that lasts about an hour
- The skin becomes lightly tanned which lasts about two days and that turns to pink
- In some cases there is a slight swelling that disappears within two days
- From the day women can make up and the man can make shaving
- During the process it is important to moisturize the skin
- The fractional laser is known for being extremely safe. Secretion occurs rarely, scabs or pigmentary disorders. Scar formation is extremely rare (less than 1 %)
BOTOX ® Eres Plastic Surgery Miami
BOTOX ® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to improve the appearance of frown lines between moderate to severe eyebrows. Also injected into the area around the eye part to improve the look of moderate to severe crow's feet in adults.
Botox is one of the most used cosmetic treatments throughout in the United States, which was first used by ophthalmologists to treat disorders of optic muscle, but was approved by the FDA for cosmetic use and applied within the Eres Plastic Surgery Florida, allowing millions of people to eliminate facial lines and wrinkles.
South Florida Botox is injectable filler that treats a variety of conditions, such as ocular muscle spasms, problems with eye coordination and migraines. It is also extremely important in facial wrinkles to attack the legs of chickens, frown lines and forehead furrows.
Procedures for the Application of Injections Botox
Dr. Bass could first apply a sedative if the patient wishes to alleviate any discomfort treatment product or the slight exception of injection or could apply an anesthetic cream treatment area. Depending on the extent of treatment, the procedure can take up to 20 minutes. Patients may return home shortly after the treatment if they wish and feel comfortable or could stay until they wish.
Then the doctor will mark the injection pen to be well marked treatment area. The physician can select multiple injection points for each location to be treated. These points cannot be placed in the wrinkle itself, but in the area where there is muscle. Then determine the amount of Botox to be used for the procedure. The Botox filler is injected into the designated points below the skin. Toxins Botox will hold the nerve endings in the muscles, which inhibits the release of acetylcholine by preventing the muscle to contract by applying the treatment.
Side Effects of Botox Application
- With the application of Botox may experience headache, nausea, flu-like symptoms, redness and pain at the injection site
- Rarely, patients may experience muscle weakness or drooping of the upper eyelid muscles
- The cosmetic use of Botox can be sure, as stated by the FDA itself but it is recommended to use only the exact dose for each zone
- Patients who undergo Botox injections can resume normal activities immediately, but should try not are exposed to sunlight the treated area
Complications Following the use of Permanent Fillers
Complications of use of permanent fillers are very few and especially if attending an experienced physician, where could occur with treatment with fillers containing methacrylate as Dermalive an inflammatory response in the injection sites that appear from the 2 months. The actual incidence of this complication is estimated at around 0.1%. Also, it is known that the dermis has great immunogenicity, so that the deeper the material is injected less likely it is to occur granulomas.