Post Surgical Massage Miami
Cosmetic surgery is one of the most common procedures performed in the United States today, liposuction, tummy tuck, blepharoplasty or other plastic treatment. Many people forget that after any surgery of this magnitude is very important to take care and feeding, but the most important that you need to think is the postoperative massage.
Massage is simply the set of maneuvers or manipulations performed that with hands have on body parts a therapist purpose. After plastic surgery the body is exposed to physical abuse in the joints, muscles and tissues, so postsurgical or postoperative therapy massage speed recovery and reduce or eliminate pain or inflammation product that occur after surgery.
Eres Plastic Surgery Miami, Hialeah and Broward offer the best team of Massage Therapist that you need for your body to recover completely and quickly as possible and your body can look beautiful and happy. Eres Plastic Surgery complements on plastic surgery procedure with a massage. Among the fundamental therapies offer ultrasound, massage and lymphatic drainage.
Postoperative therapies in general contribute to:
- Reduce pain and inflammation.
- Improve healing and prevent subcutaneous fibrosis liposuction.
- Preventing capsular contracture in breast augmentation.
- Accelerate the disappearance of bruising.
Postoperative Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massages Miami
After two or three weeks of a liposuction, Tummy Tuck, arms and thigh reduction or a breast lift, the patients can accumulate liquids that harden forming a fibrosis, so our surgeons recommend a massage for lymphatic drainage, is a treatment that by manual massage increases the lymph flow and activation of the lymph nodes throughout the body improving circulation, eliminating bruising caused healing and helping to scar.
Eres Plastic Surgery therapists have extensive experience and training in this therapy. Lymphatic drainage is the natural function of the lymphatic system, being an essential part of immunity. If this function is not working properly can cause more serious health problems so it is important this type of soft massage as it helps to release the inflamed tissues produced by the surgical work done in that area, facilitating the acceleration of accumulated liquid.
It is necessary that people know, how important it is to a massage therapist after an esthetic surgery for a final result. In our Eres clinic Broward can find a team of medical professionals in massage post liposuction and specialist’s machines in this type of procedure.
Postoperative lymphatic drainage massages can start after the first week of surgery performed, with 12 sessions from 30 to 40 min accompanied ultrasound deep heat waves whose graduates by type of therapy to be performed in each session depending of the patient's condition, which is always going to be pretty good, if you meet all the pre-surgical and post-surgical follow their doctor recommendations. The recovery and shaping the body of the patient after Eres Plastic Surgery lymphatic drainage are extremely surprising.
Advantages of Postoperative lymphatic drainage massage Miami
- With postoperative healing massage will take place in half the average time and avoid subcutaneous fibrosis liposuction.
- It bruising disappears in three or four days.
- The patient's recovery occurs much faster, giving a normal and beautiful appearance.
- The pain disappears quickly and tissues are put back in a little time.
- Provides more moisture to the skin of the patient.
- Venous patient environment is improved.
- Inflammation is highly reduced.
- Supports the immune system as it acts directly on the central nervous system by releasing endorphins, substances that generate relaxation and pain relief.
The lymphatic drainage with postoperative massage belts and a healthy diet will provide a desired result plastic surgery Miami.
Lymphatic drainage manual can also be used cosmetically to combat situations such as:
- Cleaning the skin deep.
- Bags under the eyes.
- Hair loss.
- Bust Cellulite.
- Heavy legs.
- Wrinkled hands.
- Anti stress.
- Postoperative massage cannot anyone person, has to be certificate lymphatic drainage specialized.
- It is important not to smoke because it slows healing.
- Eres Plastic Surgery recommends start to drainage from 6 or 7 days after surgery. Manipulation can occur early serous fluid accumulation.
- We recommend massage with belts, which put pressure on the treated areas. The use of belt should be regularly monitored by the surgeon who will recommend the necessary adjustments.
- Recommended a balanced nutrition and follow all instructions in your massage postoperative.
- Lymphatic drainage cannot use for patients men and women who suffer from low blood pressure, acute infections , phlebitis , thrombosis , cardiac failure , bronchial asthma, hyperthyroidism, carotid sinus syndrome and people suffering from malignant tumors.
- Eres Plastic Surgery recommended that the patient under postoperative massage to relax after this relaxed both knees and hips so that the abdominal muscles to relax and breathe deeply the subject can flex, this will encourage the lymphatic return working hydraulic diaphragm and also improve venous return.
Post Surgical Massage Miami Treatment
Postoperative massage after liposuction is painless several maneuvers, a deep and constant pressure throughout the area intervened, allowing the main channels carry the lymphatic nodes, so that they occur when the drag gradually evacuate all liquid remaining after surgery, by combining this process with ultrasound waves deep whose heat is graduated according to the type of therapy to be performed, a combination that leads to rapid and efficient recovery. Each therapy is performed in the intensity that cannot reach each patient to repeat the cycle pain-swelling-pain.
When the patient for some reason of their own healing process develops a significant degree of fibrosis, can contemplate the option of ultra-cavitation process that has a great benefit in solving this pathology.
Post-surgical Treatment Abdominoplasty
Postoperative therapy should begin at least four days after the operation. The procedure is similar to liposuction, but the first four days only manual lymphatic drainage and pressure will work in other disturbed areas, and eight days after deep pressure is made in the abdominal area, when this surgery is combined with liposuction, can start the lymphatic drainage in the area of liposuction the second postoperative day leaving the abdominal area deep drainage from the eighth day. The massage does not have to be deep but rather smooth surface, during the session dressings are placed and rosehip oil used. Massage the treated area as well as the same scar after the stitches were removed. This treatment helps patients regain the sensitivity and elasticity of the surgical site.
Post-surgical Treatment Breast Augmentation or Mammoplasty
Consists of accommodation to maneuver, lymphatic drainage to the axillary and supraclavicular accompanied by ultrasound. Are required for massage performed after a breast augmentation to reduce muscle spasms and encapsulation. Massages are very important with any breast prosthesis, because although they look natural after the operation, the body must get used to bras, sleep upside down because the breasts are softer. This procedure therapist also helps the breast reconstruction, rapid adaptation to the implant and faster normalization of the sensitivity of the breast. Eres Plastic Surgery can begin massage therapy from 2 days to 3 days after surgery as long as your plastic surgeon mammoplasty authorized.
Post-surgical Facial Treatment
They are pumping maneuvers in lymphatic nodes near the operated area, to which all excess liquid from the surgery, accompanied by a low frequency ultrasound creeps.