Out of Town Plastic Surgery Patients in Miami
We are accustomed to treating and helping our numerous patients from out-of-state and all over the world. We are pleased to make your entire surgical process and stay in Miami as enjoyable as possible. From the time you contact us to schedule your first consultation to your last appointment with us; everything is carefully handled by our knowledgeable staff. Whether you need assistance with travel, lodging, transportation, post-op care and recovery, we make sure everything is taken care of during your stay.
We have many out-of-town and international patients pleased with our services and accommodations in South Florida. However, we strongly recommended you have a virtual consultation with one of our surgeons first. Once you decide on the specific surgeon, we will explain in more details the whole out-of-town process, which will include pre-op and post-op instructions as well as accommodations.
Your Planning Guide
At Eres Plastic Surgery, we are committed to making your trip a very pleasant one. Patients from around the world come to us every week and they are very satisfied with our services. Traveling can be distressing and even more for individuals traveling for an operation or cosmetic procedure. Please, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns about a surgical procedure or out-of-town protocol at Eres Plastic Surgery.
Regarding your first appointment with us
- You can consult one of our surgeons either through e-mail or face-to-face consultation where you will send or show your doctor some pictures, ask questions, and explain in more details what your expectations are.
- If you have a face-to-face consultation with one our plastic surgeons, during that consultation you will discuss all specifics about the surgical procedure you have in mind. One of our patient coordinators will discuss the price and explain to you all financing options available. We will be providing you with a cost estimate as well as information about your procedure so you can prepare ahead of time.
- In case you can’t fly in for your consultation, e-mail consultations are also highly efficient. Patients will provide full body pictures of front, both sides, and rear pictures. We will include a complete medical questionnaire to verify if you qualify for surgery. Our patient coordinators will respond immediately to any inquiries you may have or you can e-mail us at email@example.com.
- After you make a final decision about the procedure, you will talk to your patient coordinator about available surgery dates. Our surgeons are very prestigious therefore we advise you schedule your surgery ahead of time. We request a $1000 fully-refundable deposit to secure your surgery date. Please arrive the day before your pre-op appointment.
- Once your surgery day is scheduled, you are automatically transferred to the pre-op department, which consists of a team of healthcare professionals who will make sure all medical information needed is clear for your surgery day. All medical requirements must be completed within 30 days prior to surgery. Some patients’ age and health may require additional exams. Our doctors will review everything to make sure all the information provided is correct.
- Travel arrangements have to be made ahead of time. We help our patients avoid all the stress involved with transportation, airports, lodging, etc. Most of our out-of-town patients fly to Miami International Airport because of its proximity to everything in town. If you are not bringing a companion with you, our sales coordinators can provide information in regards to a recovery place. A driver can be assigned to drive you to this place and follow up doctor visits. Recovery places generally have someone to assist you with all aspects of you recovery, prepare meals and drinks, hygiene and personal care, etc.
Outpatient Surgery: Eres Plastic Surgery
8504 SW 8th Street, Miami, FL 33144
Please find below some useful information about the length of your recovery. Travel preparation and accommodations should be arranged taking these factors into consideration:
|Surgical Procedure||Recovery Time||Some Details|
|Brazilian Butt Lift||7-10 days||The BBL is an outpatient surgery. Patients undergoing this procedure can go home on the same day. You must have a companion with you during the first 24 hours of your initial recovery. Your surgeon will schedule a follow-up consultation to see you on the day after the operation. He will check your body is healing properly. We will also schedule appointments for your postoperative massage and care.|
|Tummy Tuck||9-10 days||This is also an outpatient procedure. You will go home on the same day as well. Supervision is required for the first 24 hours of your recovery.|
|Liposuction||3-4 days||You go home on the same day.|
|Breast LiftAugmentation Reduction||5-7 days||These procedures are also outpatient and patients are sent home or to the recovery center on the same day the surgery takes place. We will schedule a few post-op appointments and provide you with post-op instructions.|
|Labiaplasty||3 days||This outpatient procedure is performed under local anesthesia. The operation carries some risks but some patients are able to go home on the same day.|
|Rhinoplasty||5-7 days||You surgeon will remove the packing on the day after your surgery and your splint about 5-7 days after.|
|Eyelid Surgery||5 days||You can go home on the same day. However, recovery depends on the type of procedure you choose, upper eyelids or a combination of upper/lower lids.|
Airport and Transportation Info
Miami International Airport
2100 NW 42nd Ave. Miami, FL 33142 Phone: (305) 876-7000 Website: www.miami-airport.com
The 23rd-busiest airport in the world ranked first in 2011 in the whole nation by international flights percentage, mainly in Latin America and the Caribbean. Located 8 miles of urban Miami, MIA continues to expand and become one of the most popular destinations through most prestigious airlines.
Fort Lauderdale Airport
320 Terminal Drive Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33315 Phone: (954)359-6100 Website: www.broward.org/Airport
FLL is the 21st busiest airport in the nation and the world’s 50 busiest airports with many international travelers from all over the world. You will be just 3 miles from hotels and the heart of cosmopolitan Fort Lauderdale. The airport is the largest base for Spirit Airlines.
Patients who choose a Xanadu package, will have a driver assigned to them. In order to meet your expectations, your transportation arrangements are made ahead of time.