MENTOR Memory Shape Implants
MENTOR® MemoryShape® has thoughtfully created silicone gel breast implants indicated for women age 22 and above in order to create balance and restoration of the breasts in the most natural beautiful way possible.
These implants can help create a more youthful and natural look among women who are considering a breast augmentation or breast reconstruction.
MENTOR® MemoryShape® gel breast implants have been clinically proven to be safe and effective making the production and distribution rise incredibly in the United States among the last few years and along the last 10 years in more than 70 countries around the world. Various experimental trials have been conducted and results have shown that events such as capsular contracture and rupture are fairly low among women with MENTOR® MemoryShape® gel implants.
MENTOR® MemoryShape® Gel Breast Implants
- MENTOR® MemoryShape® gel Implants have been FDA approved.
- Statistics show MENTOR® MemoryShape® gel Breast Implants have a 97% overall patient satisfaction rate.
- MENTOR® MemoryShape® gel breast implants are pre-filled with a silicone gel that allows the implants to maintain a teardrop shape, mimicking the appearance of the natural breast while providing the same feel as breast tissue.
- The textured silicone shell helps to keep the implant in the breast pocket.
- After being available for 10 years outside the U.S, MENTOR® MemoryShape® Silicone Gel Breast Implants are approved are a great option to consider for your breast augmentation.
- MENTOR® MemoryShape® Gel Breast Implants provide warranty and Lifetime Replacement Policy to all patients.
Safety of MENTOR Memory Shape Implants
Silicone breast implants release a very minimal amount of silicone. This is significantly less than what a person would normally consume on a daily basis from products containing silicone such as hair products, skin care lotions and antiperspirants. The FDA presented results from their study showing that they have established numerous safety limits after testing various aspects of their silicone gel implants.
Ongoing Clinical Studies
Mentor is and will continue to conduct clinical studies to observe and examine the long-term effects and safety of both silicone gel implants (MemoryGel, MemoryShape). There are currently various ongoing studies working with Mentors breast implants. More than 200,000 women have willingly participated in our studies in order to provide an accurate source of evidence to demonstrate to the industry of plastic surgery the effectiveness and safety of our silicone gel breast implants. Mentor is committed to obtaining the most accurate studies and results about the safety of their breast implants so that women can make an informed decision that will result in beautiful breasts.