Maria Isabel Machado CEE, CME, CPE
Maria Isabel Machado CCE, CME, CPE
Maria Isabel Machado is a Certified Professional Electrologist (CPE) and a member of The Society for Clinical & Medical Hair Removal. She has successfully completed various courses and seminars on basic laser safety, laser techniques, and skin and hair biology. She is also a professor of electrology and laser techniques for hair removal and has worked in the world of aesthetic surgery since 2010 at the Institute of Cosmetic Surgery. While there she applied her techniques for laser hair removal. In March of 2011, she began working at Eres Plastic Surgery as a professional electrologist where continues to uses her highly skilled laser hair removal techniques.
- Beaulife. Miami, Florida. Ultra Cavitation and Radio Frequency, January, 2013.
- Universal Vocational Institute. Miami, Florida. Professor of eletrolysis and laser hair removal techniques, January 2012.
- Dermatonus, Inc. Miami, Florida. Technology Equipment and Topical Tensioners combined with aesthetic treatments, April 2011.
- Medical & Aesthetic Institute, “Dr. Carlos J. Finlay”, Miami, Florida. Licensed in laser hair removal and reduction, December 2010.
- Medical & Aesthetic Institute, “Dr. Carlos J. Finlay”, Miami, Florida. Bachelor in Electrology, December 2010.
- Institute of Medical Sciences, Cienfuegos, Cuba. Master in Epidemiology, July 1993.
- Institute of Medical Sciences, Cienfuegos, Cuba. MGI. MD, July 1991.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Licensed in Electrology, December 2010.
- Licensed in laser hair removal and hair reduction, December 2010.
- Certified in Medical Electrology.
- Certified in Clinical Electrology.
- Certified Professional Electrologist.
- Member of The Society for Clinical & Medical Hair Removal, Inc.